CORFO support for investors
CORFO offers a wide variety of tools to help you establish a successful business in Chile. The following services are associated with Investment Promotion and Attraction Program, InvestChile:
- Strategic business analysis
- Information services (country, region, and sector).
- Quick access to business networks and government agencies.
- Guidance in project management.
- Guidance in the identification and selection of government incentives or matching funds, according to project stage.
- Support to access the financial and banking systems
- Direct support in the location of land.
- Support in the management process and for require formalities
Chile's economic development mainly depends on decisively entering international markets improving access to these markets and harnessing advantages over direct competitors. These factors, added to a gradual shift in food production from industrialized countries in the north to resource-rich countries in the Southern Hemisphere, tend to increase the opportunities and potential of sectors like the agriculture and livestocks industry.
This industry is expected to grow and diversify considerably, becoming a high quality and reliable food producer. In 2008, Chilean food exports totaled US$ 12.267 billion, of which US$ 8.405 billion were agriculture and livestock exports.
For more information click here